Antrak Philippines Transport Solutions Corporation is the best available service provider of its kind in the Philippines.
The story began in 2008 when ANTRAK LOGISTICS PERTH was in great need of support for its worldwide operations. It marked the founding of FORWARDING DOCUMENT SERVICES INC. (FDSI) as a backroom expediting office in the Philippines.
In 2013, a group of individuals with numerous years of experience in project forwarding logistics formed ANTRAK PHILIPPINES TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS CORPORATION (APTSC) with ANTRAK LOGISTICS PERTH as partners.
Subsequently, FDSI was integrated into the new venture.
The company is comprised of two main groups namely FORWARDING AND PROJECT GROUP and OVERSEAS EXPEDITING GROUP and is composed of a senior management team with over 20 years of Logistics and Project Management experience and a second tiered management team with over 10 to 15 years of experience in the Logistics and Project Management industry. All have worked together previously and build one
The synergy of local experience, technical know how and international reach promises our clients what we set out to do:
To be the best available service provider of its kind in the Philippines.
WHO WE ARE
Antrak Philippines Transport Solutions Corporation is part of the Antrak Logistics Group based in Perth, Australia, which is part of the Bollorè Logistics Group under the Bollorè group of companies. Bollorè is a French multinational company.
FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS
- A leader in transport and logistics in Africa
- #1 port and rail concessions operator
- A leader in domestic fuel distribution in France with a strong presence in Oil logistics in France and Europe
- One of the world’s leaders in communication
- 2nd biggest French free daily newspaper
- 4G and WIFI operator
- Mobility applications – Car sharing, Electric car, and Bus & Tram
- Stationary applications
- Intelligence and consulting service
Founded in 1822 and is one of the 500 largest companies in the world
A family Group with a long-term strategy
60,000 employees in 143 countries
Turnover: €10.1 billion, Year 2016
BOLLORÈ TRANSPORT LOGISTICS
4 Business Units | 36,700 Employees | 105 Countries | € 7.4 Billion Turnover
A GLOBAL PLAYER IN FREIGHT FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS
- Member of top 10 worldwide
- Turnover €4.4 billion
- Global footprint in international transportation and value-added services
A LEADING OPERATOR IN PORT CONCESSIONS
- #1 port concessions operator in Africa: 21 port concessions
- Operator of international port concessions: India, Haiti, Timor-Leste
- Operator in secondary ports in France
MAJOR RAILWAY OPERATOR AND DEVELOPER IN AFRICA
- Operator of 3 concessions in Africa
- Existing: Ivory Coast – Burkina Faso and Cameroon – New: Benirail (Niger – Benin)
- A prime railway developer
1ST INDEPENDENT PLAYER IN FRANCE IN OIL LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Leader in domestic fuel distribution in France
- Strong presence in Oil logistics in France and EU
Organizational model on both global and local levels—ranking Top 10 globally, Top 5 in Europe, #1 in France, and #1 in Africa.
MIDDLE EAST &