Antrak Philippines Transport Solutions Corporation is the best available service provider of its kind in the Philippines.
The story began in 2008 when ANTRAK LOGISTICS PERTH was in great need of support for its worldwide operations. It marked the founding of FORWARDING DOCUMENT SERVICES INC. (FDSI) as a backroom expediting office in the Philippines.
In 2013, a group of individuals with numerous years of experience in project forwarding logistics formed ANTRAK PHILIPPINES TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS CORPORATION (APTSC) with ANTRAK LOGISTICS PERTH as partners.
Subsequently, FDSI was integrated into the new venture.
The company is comprised of two main groups namely FORWARDING AND PROJECT GROUP and OVERSEAS EXPEDITING GROUP and is composed of a senior management team with over 20 years of Logistics and Project Management experience and a second tiered management team with over 10 to 15 years of experience in the Logistics and Project Management industry. All have worked together previously and build one
The synergy of local experience, technical know how and international reach promises our clients what we set out to do:
To be the best available service provider of its kind in the Philippines.
A 199-YEAR-OLD GROUP WITH A LONG TERM STRATEGY
A Diversified Group Across 3 Sectors
TRANSPORTATION and LOGISTICS
ONE OF THE LEADING TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS OPERATOR
- Leader in transport and logistics in Africa
- One of the leading group in freight forwarding and logistics
- No. 1 port and rail concessions operator in Africa
- Major player in oil logistics and distribution in France and Europe
AN INTEGRATED MEDIA, CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
The company operates throughout the media value chain, from talent discovery to the creation, production and distribution of content.
ELECTRICITY STORAGE AND SYSTEMS
LMP BATTERIES AND SUPERCAPACITORS
Production of Lithium Metal Polymer (LMP) batteries and clean transport solutions, marketing of energy storage solutions and production of plastic films.
Solutions and equipment for optimizing the flow of people, materials and data.
Founded in 1822, one of the 500 largest companies in the world
Managed by Cyrille Bolloré, from the 6th generation of the Bolloré family
84,00 employees in 129 countries
Turnover: €24.109 B
EBITDA in 2020: €3,265 M
Net income in 2020: €1,563 M
| SHAREHOLDING |
4 BUSINESS UNITS
A GLOBAL PLAYER IN FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS
- Member of top 10 wordwide
- Turnover: €5.037 billion
- Global footprint in international transportation and value-added services
A LEADING OPERATOR IN PORT CONCESSIONS
- No.1 port concessions operator in Africa: 21 port concessions
- Operator of international port concessions: India, Haiti, Timor-Leste
- Operator in secondary ports in France
MAJOR RAILWAY OPERATOR AND DEVELOPER IN AFRICA
- Operator of 3 concessions in Africa
- Existing: Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso and Cameroon – New: Benirail (Niger – Benin)
- A prime railway developer
FIRST INDEPENDENT PLAYER IN FRANCE IN OIL LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Leader in domestic fuel distribution in France
- Strong presence in oil logistics, in France and EU
35,000 Employees | 109 Countries | € 7.72 Billion Turnover
Organizational Model on Both Global and Local Levels